I absolutely love this Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake dip recipe that I found on A Night Owl Blog! It is super easy to make and your guests (If you decide to share it. I personally want it all to myself) will go nuts for it. I also love that it is super easy to make. The only drawback is that you must plan well in advance because two ingredients are seasonal and might not be in your local grocery store. The first one is International Delight or Coffee Mate Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer, and the other that I usually have to order off of Amazon is Jello brand Pumpkin Spice instant pudding. If you can’t find the pudding, the author notes that you can substitute pumpkin spice pudding with either vanilla or cheesecake instant pudding and a a teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice. The rest of the ingredients are pretty common. It only takes about ten minutes to make. Serve with Lotus Biscoff Cookies. Easy!
- 3/4 cup International Delight or Coffee Mate Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer
- 1 3.4 oz package pumpkin spice instant pudding
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping thawed
- Graham cracker crumbs for garnish
- In a bowl, whisk together the International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer with pumpkin spice instant pudding. Set aside for about 5 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the softened cream cheese and sugar.
- Add in pudding to cream cheese mixture and beat.
- Once well combined, fold in the 2 cups of thawed whipped topping and refrigerate.
- When ready to serve, fill bowl with Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Dip topped with graham cracker crumbs.
If you can’t find pumpkin spice instant pudding (it is seasonal), you can use either vanilla or cheesecake instant pudding with a teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice.
The pictures I took last year of the dip were less than impressive, so I will be sure to take better ones this year! For now you just get my cute little pumpkins.
If you would like to check out some of my simple and fun Halloween decoration ideas, click here!